Thursday, January 7, 2010

Service - with a Smile!

A list of "100 Restaurant Staffers Should Never Do" was recently published in the New York Times.   On his blog, The Christian School Journal, Dr. Barrett Mosbacker writes:


I found the following list of “rules” fascinating for several reasons: 
  • It gives me a glimpse into the restaurant customer service world
  • I found many (not all) of the rules outlined to be consistent with biblical principles of courtesy, and 
  • It got me to thinking, “what would my list look like if I wrote one for Christian  teachers and administrators serving students and parents?” 
He "wonders" - If there are 100 (rules) for restaurant service staff, surely there are 100 (rules) for serving our parents.  After all, they are paying customers of the educational services we provide.


No comments:

Post a Comment